★ Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy takes keeping you protected from COVID-19 seriously and implements CDC recommended guidelines diligently, including proper handwashing, frequent disinfection of work surfaces and tools, working from home and practicing social distancing. ★
THE GOLDEN RULE - WASH YOUR HANDS!
- Wet hands with clean, running water.
- Apply soap and lather well.
- Scrub all surfaces of hands for 20-30 seconds, pointing hands down into the sink.
- Rinse hands well, pointing hands down into the sink.
- Dry hands with a clean towel or air dry. Use towel or elbow to turn off the faucet.
OTHER STEPS TO HELP PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 Coronavirus
Don't touch eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick, especially if you have a fever.
- Avoid large gatherings of people when possible. Practice social distancing.
- Avoid shaking hands when greeting people, consider elbow bop instead.
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other people in public spaces.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, dispose of tissue in trash. Wash Hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Keep disinfecting wipes handy in your car, purse and workplace.
- Be concerned enough to take precautions, but don't worry.
- Stay informed.
Click to read: Responsibility to community. Is it safe to get mail?
For more information and to keep updated:
CDC / The White House Coronavirus Task Force - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html